SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
When I was looking at used sparks last week, I noticed they seem to be holding their resale value? Or did I just land on ads from greedy sellers?
This might have something to do with the limited quantities of these on the used market for now.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hi there,
When I was looking at used sparks last week, I noticed they seem to be holding their resale value? Or did I just land on ads from greedy sellers?
This might have something to do with the limited quantities of these on the used market for now.
Unfortunately its a pwc it will always sell higher then it should, usually resale value is 50% of what its true cost is at the moment it walks out the dealer

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ouch no way! I would maybe knock off 500$ off of mine if I sold it. But I plan to keep it about 4-5 years until stuff starts breaking.

It<s a new resolution I decided, buy new and keep until they fall apart. Then they are someone elses problem.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi there,
When I was looking there seemed to be very few used ones on the market and the ones that were seemed to have held their resale value decently. I ended up buying 1 used and 1 new due to lack of used inventory in the area.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Unfortunately its a pwc it will always sell higher then it should, usually resale value is 50% of what its true cost is at the moment it walks out the dealer

No way, I bought my 2014 3up with convenience package and cover with 4 hrs on it for $5300, at the time, a 2015 would have been $5300 without the convenience package, and a 2016 was/is $6399.

From everything I have seen these numbers are typical

·
Registered
1 Posts
Personally I think these are holding their value EXTREMELY well! I'm about to buy a new spark because their usually only about $1000 off an equivalent Brand new one. (I guess with the sneaky dealer fees maybe its more like $1500) Also I feel like alot of the ones for sale are base models, people looking to upgrade to better sparks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.