SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I recently purchased a used 2017 Sea Doo Spark with 40 hours on it. I know the last owner and he never had an issue with it. Today I got the ski in the water and off the trailer for the first time and it started no problem. I let it idle and gave it light amounts of throttle to let it warm up. After about a minute I hit the throttle to go back to shore and get set up but the spark sputtered out and wouldn’t start back up. It would make the beep noise and crank but never started. The ski had been sitting since last summer (outside under a tarp) but had stable in it. I had it running with water going though it for about 10 minutes the day before this. Got the ski back to my friends shop and siphoned some fuel out and put fresh fuel in and it would start sometimes but eventually do same thing and stall out.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I would HIGHLY recommend that you replace the fuel filter. When you retrieve it, if there are any black or brown spots on it, THAT was the problem. I had similar issues and it ran like brand new after that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts