SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to the forum.

I have a 2019 Spark Trixx 2up. I’ve noticed that my max RPM’s are around 7550-7600. My fiancé’s will hit around 7750. Not much of a difference, I know.

I did an oil change before putting it into the water this spring. I filled the oil up to the max line, and I thought that there might be too much oil, causing the RPM’s to dip. I extracted a bit, and this morning I was able to reach 7750 RPM’s.

Tonight I went out for another cruise, and I was maxed at around 7550. Why do you think this is?

I have 19 hours on the ski. It’s past break-in mode, but do you think the computer would think that it’s in it?

I haven’t changed the plugs or looked at the wear ring.

What do you all think? Hitting a max speed of 45 with me on it (I weigh 210). Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think I figured it out... My steering is out of alignment. If handlebars are straight, I make a circle to the right. At WOT, if I make a turn to the right, my RPM's go to 7800... interesting

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fixed my steering. When I first fire up the ski, I can hit 7700-7800 RPM’s at WOT. After I shut off, I can only hit 7500 unless I turn to the right. Why is this?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts