SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time seadoo fan and sadly had to let go of my 1999 SPX because of the Lame 2 stroke law passed in here in Nevada for Lake mead. My beloved SPX was my 3rd X4 hull ski and was pristine with the following mods: Trim tabs, prok flame arrestors, beach house sponsons, jettrim seat, intake grate and prop. I picked up a 60hp spark and am getting it setup this winter and am hoping to replace the fun I had on the SPX. Has anyone in the forum gone from an X4 to the spark? Your thoughts? I am going to get a VTECH tune, I dropped the sponsons and am thinking of trim tabs and R and D intake. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! My current rides are: 2004 RXP, 2001 RXDI, 2003 XPDI, 2014 Spark.. Thanks!

·
Registered
379 Posts
I have gone from a 97XP to a Honda R12 now the spark 2up with Vtech I think you will be very happy.
The spark will have much better hole shot its so light compered with your old 1999 SPX.
The only disappointing thing for you maybe is top speed is low 80km/p great in surf so if you close to the waves you in for some fun.
Check out a couple of videos goggle xdrian spark

Fuel economy is great my spark is 4 time better than the old XP that's gone to save you lots and a 4 stroke reliably

·
Registered
81 Posts
I still own 97 SPX and a 96 Hx and a latest RXTX ...

And I rode my Spark for 6 months straight with touching the others ...

SPARK all the way ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts