SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
I'm guessing these mats offer a bit more grip? They also look like they wont scratch or stain as easily as paint. What material are they?

·
Registered
289 Posts
I am also wondering what material the mats are made out of. I would guess that squishy and gripping material that is often used for water-based items. If you know what I mean. I would have to see what the stock mats are like before I say if these are worth it or not though.

·
Registered
337 Posts
are you guys going to have small bumpers or something to mount on the sparks hull? Would be nice just for a bit more padding... I imagine that plastic is going to scuff pretty good knocking into the dock...

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are made from an Evo foam material, anti-fatigue padding. They offer a soft and padded foam surface that will be good to provide a safe ride on your Spark.
The stock mats are very hard and rigid, if you go to your local dealer and look at the 2013 models that Sea-Doo is offering, check the thin hard material that is on the back end of the ski platforms, that is what the Sea-Doo mats are like.
As of right now we only offer the Sparkmats for the 2up and the 3up Sparks,
no foam bumpers as of yet. More to come in the future !!!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
They are made from an Evo foam material, anti-fatigue padding. They offer a soft and padded foam surface that will be good to provide a safe ride on your Spark.
The stock mats are very hard and rigid, if you go to your local dealer and look at the 2013 models that Sea-Doo is offering, check the thin hard material that is on the back end of the ski platforms, that is what the Sea-Doo mats are like.
As of right now we only offer the Sparkmats for the 2up and the 3up Sparks,
no foam bumpers as of yet. More to come in the future !!!
Do you know if availability of those foam bumpers will follow some sort of industry tend such as them becoming available a year after the original on-sale date of the Spark?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
good to know. looking forward to new parts and accessories for the spark. :)
The more the better, im more looking forward to different color schemes in the form of a wrap for the Spark. What we can get now is nice but limited production versions would be nice.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just put the mats on my ski last night. Pretty straight forward to install. I will let you guys know how well they hold up throughout the season

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Seadoo Mats are as hard as rock, Not a great thing for comfort, bare feet or to sit on when reboarding.

At 99.00 plus another 15.00 or 20.00 for shipping, you can order 3 sets of the Sparkmats for that price.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yea, I wanted to wait for pre-cut hydro turf, but i did not want to ride without some sort of pads. Yes they don't look sexy but they look a lot better in person, than the seadoo oem, and they offer good grip and they are comfortable to stand on. For 40 bucks and then another 10-15 bucks for supplies its a good solution.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts