SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, my family just purchased two sea doo sparks, one 2up and one 3up. Last weekend we decided to take them to the lake for the first time and we ran into a few problems.

As we took off from the dock we noticed that the 3up could not steer left, the handle bar could be maxed to the left and the spark would travel straight. When the handle bar was not maxed to the left the spark would wonder right severely.

On the 2up we had minor staring issues. The steering felt disconnected and not very responsive. It also turned right when the handle bars were straight, but not a severely. The 2up was able to turn left but it felt more responsive in a right hand turn.

Does anyone else have this issue? What can we do to fix it?

·
Registered
40 Posts
You can adjust the steering by popping off the white panel on the left. Slide the lock ring forwards and turn the knob as you are driving to center it up. I believe the procedure is detailed in your instruction manual.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately they are my mothers jet ski's, she had to drive a few hours out of town to find a dealership with these machines. I think I will drive up to her place to pick her up and take these machines in.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I agree. Try centering the steering by means of the manual. If you take it back to the incompetent dealer you could be waiting days for them to maybe center it properly. If you want it done right, do it yourself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.