SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many here are confused by Sea-Doo stating some things are "new" for 2016, when others say they're not really new at all. And, SeaDoo has been a little cagey on what is change "inside" the unit.

So, if you know, please contribute to the list.

- Seats
- While on the subject of ergonomics, we need to mention BRPs addition of the new Palm Rest Grips to all 2016 Sea-Doo models.
- grips
- second generation iBR braking system made to all 2016 Sea-Doo models.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Looks like there was some style change to the centre console, I've noticed that from a few videos.

I could be wrong though.

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
OK, for all my 2014 brothers and sisters. This is what I noticed was different on the 2016.

1. The side left side access panel that would pop off now has a knob to turn to lock it.
2. under the seat with the fire extinguisher there is now a little storage spot to keep snacks and such.
3. the grips that everyone are talking about

That's all I noticed so far.

·
Registered
7 Posts
OK, for all my 2014 brothers and sisters. This is what I noticed was different on the 2016.

1. The side left side access panel that would pop off now has a knob to turn to lock it.
2. under the seat with the fire extinguisher there is now a little storage spot to keep snacks and such.
3. the grips that everyone are talking about

That's all I noticed so far.
The 2015's also have the engine access knob that rotates to lock

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.