SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am heading to South Carolina and purchased a new cover for my two three up sparks. The covers keep coming off on the trip from storage. I was just wondering if anyone has had a similar situation and what the solution might be. the covers are the SEEDOO covers and have elastic in the covers but do not seem to hold it tight at 70. the cover have no tie down loops to secure to trailer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Are they the fitted sea doo covers specifically for the spark? I have two of them on both of our 2ups and they hold fine they suck down nice and tight at freeway speed. They have a zippered slot at the back for the tie down straps but I haven't had any reason to actually tie the covers to the trailer while towing with them on.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Like D_shear said, both the sparks I've had haven't had any problem moving down the interstate with the covers on. If you have the fitted Spark cover, it should stay on fine. You're saying it's on both of them though?

·
Registered
319 Posts
I had a similar issue with my factory spark covers but adjusting the tension straps built into the covers tightened them right up .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts