SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

This coming weekend I will be going fishing with friends on a boat and would like to take my spark out aswell. If I need to tow the spark with the boat for any reason, does anyone have info on how to clamp the hose that i have read about? Any help would be great.

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi Guys

This coming weekend I will be going fishing with friends on a boat and would like to take my spark out aswell. If I need to tow the spark with the boat for any reason, does anyone have info on how to clamp the hose that i have read about? Any help would be great.

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
Personal opinion here, but I would pull the top and put a PVC ball valve in-line. There isn't really enough room for a clamp.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
can you post a picture of how and where you get access to this?..I went to a dealer today and they said its impossible with out taking off a bunch of parts to get access ?...I was hoping there was an easy access panel that you could open reach in and turn on or off?

thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
can you post a picture of how and where you get access to this?..I went to a dealer today and they said its impossible with out taking off a bunch of parts to get access ?...I was hoping there was an easy access panel that you could open reach in and turn on or off?

thanks
The top has to come off to get access. Took me 30 minutes, it was my first time. Research the threads if you are going to do it, there is plenty of info on it. I suggest you get a few replacement oval washers just in case, they are kind of crappy.

·
Registered
185 Posts

thanks
Just to clarify, you need to take top off to install only. Once installed, you simply reach through battery access cover to turn on/off.

Sent via Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just to clarify, you need to take top off to install only. Once installed, you simply reach through battery access cover to turn on/off.

Sent via Tapatalk
Yes that is correct. Its really not hard to take the top off. First time took me a minute but that is because I was trying to disconnect the wrong harness. Search on here and watch the video. Also get some spare plastic oval washers they break if not centered correctly. I took the time to put all the hardware back into their original places.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.