SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
10154346_10202036255369924_754974723_n.jpg

Got some footage today!! Will post up soon. All I can say right now.. Is HOLY COW!!! The Vtech tune was amazing. I paced him about 54 mph on my RXT.. Not saying that is accurate, but a huge step from stock.
Also it launches so hard out of the hole that the whole ski jumps out of the water.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Rampage , we need to meet up so i can run you on my 3up H.O..lol see how much u blow me out the water ... I want a vtech just not sure of how big the gains are .lol

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rampage , we need to meet up so i can run you on my 3up H.O..lol see how much u blow me out the water ... I want a vtech just not sure of how big the gains are .lol
We will be at the Skyway bridge Sunday!! Come out and have some fun. message me your number and I will give you directions to our spot.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Consider with your HO you already have 90 hp... so...

with the base 60 hp you're looking at a 49 hp gain or $19.16/hp gained

on the 90 hp HO you're looking at a 19 hp gain or $49.42/hp gained

You have to ask yourself if you feel $939 is worth it for 19 hp...

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The tuning does allot more then just HP gains. Way harder acceleration, more top end...etc etc... The tune gives you the ability to add to the performance, so you can start adding other performance enhancing things to your spark. Say you want a custom prop, cold air intake, and grate.. With the tuner you can Data log your spark with the new add ons and then send the file to Vtech and they can make the necessary changes to your tune to get the max out of your new add ons.

·
Registered
337 Posts
The tuning does allot more then just HP gains. Way harder acceleration, more top end...etc etc... The tune gives you the ability to add to the performance, so you can start adding other performance enhancing things to your spark. Say you want a custom prop, cold air intake, and grate.. With the tuner you can Data log your spark with the new add ons and then send the file to Vtech and they can make the necessary changes to your tune to get the max out of your new add ons.
That I did not know, thanks for sharing, but I do still think the underlying point stands however, $900+ is still a steep price to pay for incremental gains IMO. Its just better value on the non H.O spark in my opinion....

·
Registered
39 Posts
If you dont mind me asking. I just got my map tuner and cant figure out where to get my software code to make a login?

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's not in the box? You can also email then and the week at Everything up remotely on your computer for you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nothing in the box that I could find. Is it on a card or something

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's not in the box? You can also email then and the week at Everything up remotely on your computer for you.

I should have proof read that sorry. .
Email them and they can set everything up on your computer remotely.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mine didn't come in the box. I had to email them. They now have a base here in the states that is easier to get in touch with. 954-607-1570

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you buy the tuning kit at a dealer or internet? How hard was it to use? Did you start with a 60hp ski? What other mods have you added?

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I got the Tuner in the mail.. Had them set my computer up remotely. plugged tuner into ski...did what the promps tell you... plug it into the laptop..it downloaded 3 tunes to test with onto the tuner..took tuner back out to ski..plugged it in....picked the tune and tapped ok.. removed tuner when it was done downloading.. Super easy

1 - 20 of 30 Posts