SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the spark out after installing the VTS and im really happy with the results!
It was super fun on the lake yesterday with the trim all the way up hitting the rough chop from the wind was a breeze. It pops right up and wheelies for a small bit when u stand on the back and manage your weight... and i got the spark to 52 mph lol a new record for me.

With the trim all the way down i can skim through turns while leaning aggressively at high speeds and it sticks to the water better!

Now if i can find a tuner in the New England area i may get the spark to 60 mph!

Anyone tried the VTS out yet? i do notice the VTS position starts lower than the center setting by default upon start up any one elses do that?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Took the spark out after installing the VTS and im really happy with the results!
It was super fun on the lake yesterday with the trim all the way up hitting the rough chop from the wind was a breeze. It pops right up and wheelies for a small bit when u stand on the back and manage your weight... and i got the spark to 52 mph lol a new record for me.

With the trim all the way down i can skim through turns while leaning aggressively at high speeds and it sticks to the water better!

Now if i can find a tuner in the New England area i may get the spark to 60 mph!

Anyone tried the VTS out yet? i do notice the VTS position starts lower than the center setting by default upon start up any one elses do that?
Right on! good to hear! can't wait to get to the water as soon as it warms up a bit here, still ice in the mouth of the river here so I will just have to sit here and pout and be jealous of you!! lol

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
I put mine on about a month ago and Freakin LOVE it! I did find it interesting that I bought my ski when they first came out, yet I plugged the VTS in and the display was already set for it. All the plugs were already on the ski. They had this planned out from day one. I do like how you can wheelie the ski now, it just makes it that much more fun to play and jump with. :D

·
Registered
185 Posts

You might as well just get the tuner and credit. (V-Tech) The tuner can erase error codes and get rid of the annoying maint. required light. Plus you have different options on tunes, going back to stock, new and improved tunes when they come out, and if you get the logger, totally custome tune for you and your ski.

·
Registered
63 Posts

Good stuff! How was the install? Fairly easy?

Dang, maybe that's what I need to get to do some wheelies and for wave jumping. I wonder if it would really get you more vertical going off a wave...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The install was easy in heinze sight but there's a thread on here in which I got tips with pics on how to do it
I love the trim I can't wait to get it in the Atlantic this summer after warranty runs out

·
Registered
104 Posts
I installed my VTS yesterday. Easy Installation. The hardest part was securing the module without taking off the top. It took about 20 Min. for the entire install!

·
Registered
516 Posts
I just secured the module to the steering cable in the opening with the supplied cable ties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
516 Posts
I finally got mine out today. I tried it out and didn't notice too big of a difference. I did notice at full speed with nose fully down I got 54 mph and nose full up I was getting 52 mph, making it marginally faster than the 2015 my wife was driving trying to keep up. Other than that it does bronco like crazy with it set nose up in sport mode compared to the 2015 without vts.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Can I ask where you bought yours from? i'm having trouble finding places that will ship to Australia

Ordered from amazon, still waiting for it...
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B00P2VBA4W/ref=mw_dp_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=new[/ame]

·
Registered
274 Posts
the dealer in the town i live in told me it's not available in Australia at all.

i'm going to be in the USA in July for a holiday & am contemplating buying it from a dealer while I'm there.
really?? wow! I wonder why? well if you are going to be in the country anyways you may as well pick one up when you are there, it will be cheaper than having it shipped to you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just got my new Spark and think it is rough in waves because it goes to much "nose down". Will the VTS make it possible to raise the nose or only to lower it more?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts