SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone purchased and ran the R & D R3 tune? On their website they have R1, R2 and R3 tunes that you can specify different max RPM ranges. They say 57-58 mph with the R3 on pump gas. The downside that I can see is there is no tuner. You send them your ECM then they reflash it. I would like to hear anyones thoughts before shelling out almost a grand for either one of these. Big but important decision if you're a spark owner.

Thanks in advance for your input!

ps I have been seeing that there is a discount for purchasing a Vtech tune now. What is the best website to purchase from?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I got my vtech tuner from there website Facebook had a coupon code. I can always change mine back to a stock tune for warrantee purpose. I can reset my check engine light and pull codes and reset maintenance light too. Plus I think you have to reprogram your ski for the swaped out r&d ecm. When I emailed vtech they respond right away. My ski has good power. I have ten hours with my tune with no problems. It's easy to set up and to tune it. My ski does 60 behind my truck. On water 55 56 or so.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts