SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
The directions from BRP weren't the best but it should be fairly easy to install if you're somewhat mechanically inclined. There's really only 1 tricky part - getting the electrical connector apart so that you can add the new pins. I used a paper clip and it worked well enough.

VTS is VERY worth it, trim it up and you spin it around easier, down and it grips the water a lot more. I gained 1MPH from it.
The VTS package will not work unless you already have IBR.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The directions from BRP weren't the best but it should be fairly easy to install if you're somewhat mechanically inclined. There's really only 1 tricky part - getting the electrical connector apart so that you can add the new pins. I used a paper clip and it worked well enough.

VTS is VERY worth it, trim it up and you spin it around easier, down and it grips the water a lot more. I gained 1MPH from it.
The VTS package will not work unless you already have IBR.
I do have the IBR. Sounds like it's more for the "fun" aspect than the speed, eh? I was hoping to be able to trim and gain some speed. Oh well...think I'll pass on it, but thanks for the comments.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.