SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a high hour (300 Hours) 2019 Trixx 3 up that starts overheating after 10 minutes. I turn it off and restart it after a 2 minutes and it will run for another 10 minutes. I dont think it is actually overheating as the coolant is the right temp. It seems like a sensor. Where is the Coolant temp sensor and does anyone know the part number? I figure since I am in there I want to replace everything attached to normal overheating issue like hoses, coolant bottle and water/coolant pump gasket and the waterpump itself. I can find eveerthing online or at a local shop except the water pump.... I can find the waterpump housing but not the pump itself. What do I need to know that I obviously dont know?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a high hour (300 Hours) 2019 Trixx 3 up that starts overheating after 10 minutes. I turn it off and restart it after a 2 minutes and it will run for another 10 minutes. I dont think it is actually overheating as the coolant is the right temp. It seems like a sensor. Where is the Coolant temp sensor and does anyone know the part number? I figure since I am in there I want to replace everything attached to normal overheating issue like hoses, coolant bottle and water/coolant pump gasket and the waterpump itself. I can find eveerthing online or at a local shop except the water pump.... I can find the waterpump housing but not the pump itself. What do I need to know that I obviously dont know?

·
Registered
24 Posts
WSM Complete Jet Pump Drive Assembly Housing Sea Doo 155MM 267000268 271001381 Amazon.com: WSM Complete Jet Pump Drive Assembly Housing Sea Doo 155MM 267000268 271001381 : Automotive

1 - 3 of 3 Posts