SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Just picked up my 2018 trixx. She’s got 125 hours with all service documented. Most excited guy on the planet right? For one day I was. My ish sank at my sisters house after sitting for 48 hours. Put a new battery in and b+ terminal and got her home.

So I took the top off and water tested it. It’s got a gnarly leak near the prop and heat exchanger. I pulled the muffler out to get a better view of the bellows boot and it is tight/ not cracked. Once water gets half way up it it starts pissin from the bottom.
The other is my heat exchanger. As soon as water hits the coolant hoses there’s a slow drip from the front of the cooler. I’m a mechanic but never worked on jet skis. Any advice would be appreciated!

1598895188313.png
1598895268372.png

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Leak tested again to pinpoint the location and its coming from the front of the shaft that enters the hull. Is there a rebuild kit for this? I wish i knew what it was called but a couple hours of googling and I can only seem to find info on 2016 and older sparks with the single piece crank problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts