SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2014 orange crush with storage, HO and IBR. I have 3hrs logged onto it now and was wondering if anyone has gone out to the ocean and jumped waves with one with IBR? I love everything about the ski right now, it brings back my 96 xp memories.
The only concern I have is, anyone with IBR jumping waves? I see allot of people opted for the 60hp. I figured this was my first NEW toy so I was going to treat myself. Do you thing coming down on the IBR will hurt it?

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am not sure about how it would affect it. I think there is a switch or something that senses it's in reverse, don't know if coming down hard will affect that. I have heard some people with older skis that had ibr would land after a jump and the ski would be stuck in reverse. Some were able to shut it down and restart and others had to be towed back. I was wondering, since its a new ski, if the ibr is also had new technology.

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
I tried to paste the GH link from my phone but it's acting dumb.

Google vtech Ibr and it comes up, I also believe I say this on their site as well., but it might be for the bigger skis and not the spark yet

1 - 12 of 12 Posts