SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Much debate over what color Spark to choose.

The dealer suggested Yellow or Orange for visibility.

What color did you choose and why??

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
I wanted White but ended up with 2x licorice, My dealer only had 3 units, 2x licorice, 1x Bubblegum, I opted for matching.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Much debate over what color Spark to choose.

The dealer suggested Yellow or Orange for visibility.

What color did you choose and why??
regardless you can get a wrap if all you can find is a dark shade spark and you want something hi-vis...

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Yellow and Licorice because that is what the dealer had. We have found the visibility of the Licorice is not good. The yellow really stands out. We have ordered the Cubism Yellow wrap for both.

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Wow, I feel privilaged. I ordered the orange because I always liked the color of my XP (Which was bright yellow) and the orange seem to jump out at me. I actually had an the option to build my spark AND choose any color.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
I have a orange 3 up and you can see that thing from very far away

·
Registered
236 Posts
I had my pick of colors.

Orange Crush because always liked the Orange Crush color Jeep Wranglers.

Yellow because my wife hated the Bubble Gum Pink.

These colors look good together on a trailer.

Never even thought about visibility...just what thought looked cool.

Plus "Pinapple Orange Crush on the Chesapeake" has a nice ring to it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bubblegum because I live in house full of boys, so I take any pink I can get! They hated it at first, but don't seem to mind much after a few weekends of fun! :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
I went with white. I feared the other colors may fade over time in the sun. White probably would seem less noticeable when fading.
I'd be afraid of the white getting dirty a lot and even scratching and scuffing from unloading and loading and such.

Have you had any problems with stuff like that with your white Spark yet?

·
Registered
47 Posts
White Spark

I'd be afraid of the white getting dirty a lot and even scratching and scuffing from unloading and loading and such.

Have you had any problems with stuff like that with your white Spark yet?
Neptune, the biggest thing with the white ive noticed is it does show dirt very easy. Once washed after riding its all good. No scratches at all so far.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I went with white. I feared the other colors may fade over time in the sun. White probably would seem less noticeable when fading.
My friend had a gtx 4 tech that was white and the white didnt fade but it did turn lightly yellow or off white overtime. Hopefully it won't be the same for you.

White is still nice. Personal preference really.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I ended up with an orange one as they did not have any other colors. didnt like it at first. after having it out on the water am very happy with the color.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts