SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

What did you do to your Seadoo Spark today? (Pictures)

16K views 25 replies 20 participants last post by  JesusoChristo 
#1 ·
Share what you did today with the Seadoo Spark community! If you have pictures please share!

Examples:
Change the impeller & wear ring in the garage today.
Installed accessories or mods etc.
Took a ride to this beautiful place.
Cleaned off all the water spots.

You get the point! :)

Please don't ride or post under the influences!

Pretty much anything else goes...

#7 ·
theres always time to ride it! I sometimes go on it after work for 10 to 20 mins before the sun goes down, but i guess im a jet ski addict :) takes longer to drive there and unload then i get to ride it, but its all worth it , get a wetsuit haha! i dont usally come off mine so i just wear shorts and a jumper to stop the wind :)))))))))

#10 ·
My dealer said all the 2015 models have had hull scratches. Mine were pretty bad . so I bought it and rode it 3 months waiting for the new hulls to come to oz. The dealer is a friend we stripped it out and put it in the new hull. The new hull is a lot smoother on the bottom. And no scratches . also top speed is now 91km/hr . so I'm really happy. Been raining a bit here but mainly dry and slight offshore winds. Makes for good days out on the head. Almost pulled my wetsuit on yesterday. lol.

#14 ·
5 km/hr less? Did you change the prop aswell? If you dont have IBR the speed os based on the rpms. The new ss ring probably reduced cavitation, wich reduces rpm and (if you dont have IBR) therefore reducing speed on the display. With IBR the sparks gets a gps, so then the speed is based on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#17 ·
I've had my spark for two weeks probably already have 20 hours on it. Installed the VTS kit right after my first trip out. (Super easy even for the most novice of mechanics or Do-it-Yourselfer) Have to say it was well worth the $200 kind of disappointed SeaDoo didn't make it a stock feature but never the less it made the already very agile spark much more enjoyable. Brought it to the lake this morning and could only go a snails pace at full throttle.... Two hours and a trip to the nearest BRP dealer for parts later I had the new wear ring installed and back getting wet! I am disappointed to hear all of the backlash on the spark but I would say SeaDoo hit the nail on the head with this one. Coming from a Motorcross background it's refreshing to be able to get out on the water and throw around a unit and not be at the mercy of the machine like you are on the bigger glass boats. More than pleased with my purchase and will definitely be picking up another one shortly for the wife.

#24 · (Edited)
Well, over the last few days I've installed the following on my 2019 3 up w/IBR and Sound:
Vtech 110 hp tune
Riva cold air intake
Riva ribbon delete
Free flow exhaust
Solas 12/14 variable pitch impeller
Pro Watercraft pump stuffer
Riva racing Sponsons
VTS
IPD race graphics
Can't wait to get it on the water. I don't have a wet suit and it's below freezing where I live so now I'm just drinking a beer staring at her..lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.