SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What have you done to your spark?

In this thread you guys can respond with all the MODS or DIY you have added to your spark.
Anywhere from adding a flag pole to your spark, painting it or even adding a tune up.
I would love to see others ideas that have been added to their spark. ✔

·
Registered
30 Posts
I prepped mine to race in ProWatercross novice but be a fun weekend toy also.
First was a SS Solas 12/15 impeller and SS wear ring. Earlier than planned install prompted by a stick getting stuck, chewing up the plastic wear ring and bending the aluminum impeller. Also installed a Worx intake grate as the factory plastic one broke.

Next was a RaceLab 110hp ECU tune and hydroturf mats. I also added 3/4"? thick closed cell foam knee pads for better grip for racing but found they help in pleasure riding as my knees were getting caloused and bruised by the plastic covers. I added the 3/4" padding to the handlebar cover also after hitting my neck from jumping a huge swell. Added the aluminum.cross bar to my handlebars as read about on green hulk I believe.
Last was Riva race sponsons, which I really didn't need and may sell now that my racing is over due to injury.
I've done more but that's all I can think of now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I prepped mine to race in ProWatercross novice but be a fun weekend toy also.
First was a SS Solas 12/15 impeller and SS wear ring. Earlier than planned install prompted by a stick getting stuck, chewing up the plastic wear ring and bending the aluminum impeller. Also installed a Worx intake grate as the factory plastic one broke.

Next was a RaceLab 110hp ECU tune and hydroturf mats. I also added 3/4"? thick closed cell foam knee pads for better grip for racing but found they help in pleasure riding as my knees were getting caloused and bruised by the plastic covers. I added the 3/4" padding to the handlebar cover also after hitting my neck from jumping a huge swell. Added the aluminum.cross bar to my handlebars as read about on green hulk I believe.
Last was Riva race sponsons, which I really didn't need and may sell now that my racing is over due to injury.
I've done more but that's all I can think of now.
top speed? In mph

·
Registered
30 Posts
I think it's either same as stock or 1-2 mph (52-54)
top speed? In mph
Installed before race, which was in the Gulf of Mexico, too choppy to check top speed, I wanted it more for the low end grunt. I might not get a chance to test this year as I broke my leg.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think it's either same as stock or 1-2 mph (52-54)

Installed before race, which was in the Gulf of Mexico, too choppy to check top speed, I wanted it more for the low end grunt. I might not get a chance to test this year as I broke my leg.
Ohh ok. Have a speedy recovery 👍🏽👍🏽

1 - 8 of 8 Posts