SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you look at the yellow panel that says "Spark", the bottom edge has a black plastic trim piece with 4 'fingers' on it (gaps for screw holes)

What is this part and how is it adhered? (looks like black rubbery glue of some kind.. maybe RTV?)

There is only one of these on the left side of the unit. The right side just has yellow plastic with no black trim piece.

Am I missing the right side one? Or should there only be one on the left? I looked at 3-4 pics of Sparks and they don't have it at all.
Hood Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design
1 - 1 of 1 Posts