SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new here but have a Sea Doo Spark Trixx 2019, I just replaced the battery.

Easy in & out but noticed this unplugged and don’t know what it’s for? I looked around the compartment out didn’t notice anything to plug it into

can anyone tell me if it’s meant to be like this or where it goes?

Concerned to tale it back out till I know, thanks for any help!
Hand Fluid Finger Gesture Automotive lighting

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey guys, new here but have a Sea Doo Spark Trixx 2019, I just replaced the battery.

Easy in & out but noticed this unplugged and don’t know what it’s for? I looked around the compartment out didn’t notice anything to plug it into

View attachment 10271

View attachment 10271

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes, that is what you hook up to a BUDS or CAN-DOO device to read codes and perform diagnostics-there is a little clip to the right and below of the battery and coolant reservoir. It just holds the connector, it doesn't plug into anything. It's kind of hard to find if you are not looking for it, but no it will not effect the operation of the ski.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts