SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what other water toys people have other than the Spark. I'm sure many of you are not alien to boats, water skis, wake boards, and tubes.

I usually just go out with my friend on his boat and go wake boarding. The Spark would be my first water toy that is actually mine.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Spark would be the first in terms of small watercrafts.

I do have a fishing boat thats docked by the cottage.

Have always wanted a sea-doo for people to play with while I go fishing :D at this price I can't pass

·
Registered
289 Posts
I haven't had anything too exciting. Often I'll just tag along with friends who have boats. Other than that I am limited to some flotation devices and such. The Spark is less costly than everything else which is why I am happy to make it my first watercraft.

·
Registered
337 Posts
we've got an older mastercraft ski boat like this one up at the cottage

but its more for the family, the kids are growing and want to take off to see freidns across the lake and such so I'd rather them out on a Spark then taking my big baby :D

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kayaks can be a lot of fun. Great if you have a river around your place. You can just take an afternoon to float and paddle down the river. That is something I would also consider buying. Not quite the same as the Spark though :p

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I went canoeing back in elementary school on a camping trip, i thought that was really fun and continued doing it for fun ever since.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Kayaks can be a lot of fun. Great if you have a river around your place. You can just take an afternoon to float and paddle down the river. That is something I would also consider buying. Not quite the same as the Spark though :p
I was thinking more along the lines of ocean kayaking :D

·
Registered
337 Posts
hehe.. I'm guessing most of you guys are first time Sea-Doo interesters?
yea man, never could afford a sea doo to this point, I could of hopped on a used one but to me cost of ownership was going to be too high vs how often i was going to use the thing...

Now with Spark I imagine I'm going to find every excuse to head out on the water. Might even try some sea-doo fishing ;)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
yea man, never could afford a sea doo to this point, I could of hopped on a used one but to me cost of ownership was going to be too high vs how often i was going to use the thing...

Now with Spark I imagine I'm going to find every excuse to head out on the water. Might even try some sea-doo fishing ;)

PWC fishing because it never hurts to fish in style with something sporty to mess around with.

Anyone ever done fishing on a PWC?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts