SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! New to the forums and doing some due diligence before I buy. I'd love to get some of your takes on what you would by in my situation. I have a family of 4, my two kids are 6 and 8. I grew up on boats and doing watersports so with Covid cramping the kids summer I wanted to get a couple of PWCs to liven things up. Looking at Sea Doo's line up and Im unsure as to what would work best for some simple tubing, kneeboarding, and the occasional wakeboarder or skier. I was thinking of going with two 3-up Spark Trixx. Are the Trixx good for the simple tow sports or are they mainly for solo fun riding?

·
Registered
57 Posts
By law you’re meant to have a spotter when toeing so that’s 2 people on the spark which can be top heavy for inexperienced riders and on top of that depending how much your kids weigh they might struggle to get up if they’re on skis or a wakeboard.

Again tubing will be fine but also inexperienced riders my find this difficult.

The spark is a good ski but mostly for single riding and is still suitable for 2 persons if conditions are calm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
We love our 2019 GTI 130 and our 2019 Spark Trixx 3UP. The GTI 130 is Great for 1,2 or 3 riders. Way more stability for towing on the GTI. If you are buying 2 SeaDoo’s buy one of each

·
Registered
21 Posts
The trixx gets unstable with even one child on for me but it can do it. The third passenger is difficult for inexperienced drivers and takes on a bit of water. Doesn't sink but may make you wonder. Freaks out the new riders some times

Legally you will need a third passenger for flagging and a seat for the tuber.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts