SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wNt to know when most ppl hang up the ski

For us on the east coast of Canada it was last weekend. It was 85 and warm but now we have frost warnings every night. The season is over .... Sigh

·
Registered
516 Posts
If it gets below zero where it is stored you have to at least blow the water out the exhaust. Some people fog the cylinders but I don't bother for the short time it spends in storage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
306 Posts
If it gets below zero where it is stored you have to at least blow the water out the exhaust. Some people fog the cylinders but I don't bother for the short time it spends in storage.

Do you change the Coolant or you keep the same?
What I did was only remove the battery, add stabilizer with 91OCT gas, try to flush all water for 30sec from the exhaust, remove the battery.

Is it enough? Mine will be outside.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Mine are left outside as well. I just finished putting mine away. All I do is blast air through the flush port, fire it up until water stops running, blast more air in the flush port, fire it up for a few seconds, blast more air. Then before I back then into the shed I spray the impeller with some oil.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Coolant is good for minimum 3 years. The same coolant in automotive application is good for 5 years 150,000 miles. One thing I do instead of fogging the cylinder, I go out and fire then up once every month or two and let them idle for 15-30 seconds just to keep them moving. Completely unnecessary but I like to do it.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Mine are left outside as well. I just finished putting mine away. All I do is blast air through the flush port, fire it up until water stops running, blast more air in the flush port, fire it up for a few seconds, blast more air. Then before I back then into the shed I spray the impeller with some oil.

I removed the pump and put it inside

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
Took it out on Candlewood Lake in Southern CT this past Sunday, looking forward to keeping her running as long as I can this season.

Hope to take some Deep fall rides on both Candlewood and Lillinoah to enjoy the foliage.

Was getting splashed with some water and it was definitely starting to feel a little colder than normal, long sleeves will be a must going forward!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.