SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know when you can order the VTS Kit for the 2014 Spark. I already have iBR and want to add VTS. Installing it would be a good winter project.

·
Registered
274 Posts
depends on where you are, if you are in the south dealers may see the stuff in the next month or two, where I am dealers won't see the stuff until April likely.

not going to take you long to do it, you don't even have to pull the top off, it just plugs in!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
depends on where you are, if you are in the south dealers may see the stuff in the next month or two, where I am dealers won't see the stuff until April likely.

not going to take you long to do it, you don't even have to pull the top off, it just plugs in!
I thought there was a motor assembly to install that connects to the nozzle. and then a new switch on the handle bar.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I thought it was supposed to be available in January. I'm doing depth finders and VTS at the same time this winter...

·
Registered
47 Posts
If you buy the depth finder, don't forget you also need to buy the electrical accessories kit. The electrical accessories kit adds a fuse panel under the hull and the depth finder module can't plug in without it. Its an added $100 that the dealer had no idea.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I thought there was a motor assembly to install that connects to the nozzle. and then a new switch on the handle bar.
no, it is all controlled through the Ibr motor, the kit has a module, harness and a switch assembly and housing for the switch for your handle bar, the only thing you need to pull apart is the handle bar to run the new harness, everything else is accessed through the left side panel, I originally figured Brp was going to come out with a manual system or something along the lines of an old style vts system because of the trim ring already installed, but they must have had some other reason for having it installed, I'd be curious to know what reason that would be???

·
Registered
274 Posts
I thought it was supposed to be available in January. I'm doing depth finders and VTS at the same time this winter...
available online in January, I imagine some dealers will start getting inventory before that, dealers had to place their orders for inventory about a month ago, dealers in my area usually start seeing stuff come in around April.

·
Registered
59 Posts
decent turn around time and considering when riding season starts...april isn't that bad after all.
better than getting it sooner and having it sit, wasting away warranty months.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts