SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how are the white seats lasting after riding on them for a while? are they changing colors or looking dingy? I don't plan on riding in blue jeans but I don't want them to turn whatever color my swim shorts are or fade to yellow.

·
Registered
191 Posts
tough to keep clean, am seeing some color transfer too...tried a household bleach cleaner, not totally clean, thinking maybe something with a little (just a little) "grit" that still won';t scratch, ...here's a case where a black seat woulda been nice, maybe thay can be "dyed", a winter project!

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Same, no issues yet and same hours as serpent haha. However I will be purchasing a black seat cover in the near future, just think the black will go better with my color scheme.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
I use Bleach White. Spray on and soak a few seconds and rinse off.
If real dirty let soak a minute. Bleach White will fade graphics, decals, etc....only spray where needed.
The product works on many type materials.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've got some red shorts and I have had some transfer. It comes off but it's still there. I'm probably going to get some vinyl upholstery paint and paint the seat black until I can get it home to have recovered.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.