SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son and I both have our sparks on the handlebar recall. They haven't been done but we're still riding them. We are planning on taking them to get the recall done and also winterized at the same time. I was just wondering if anyone else is doing this and who's still waiting.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Mine sat at the dealer for two and a half weeks waiting for two columns. I was away during that time so didn't miss the Sea Doo time. I'd say schedule your winterizing and tell them you'll be bringing them in for recall also.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Mine sat at the dealer for two and a half weeks waiting for two columns. I was away during that time so didn't miss the Sea Doo time. I'd say schedule your winterizing and tell them you'll be bringing them in for recall also.
Good tip, might as well plan for winter starting from now seeing how summer is coming to an end.
Kind of depressing to think that summer in indeed coming to an end.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Good tip, might as well plan for winter starting from now seeing how summer is coming to an end.
Kind of depressing to think that summer in indeed coming to an end.
Sad that you can't take out the Spark anymore, but fall is a nice season and winter brings a host of other activities that you can do.

I think its a great idea to get it all done in one shot with the winterizing and the recall repair. Just seems efficient to me.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I took mine in to Coldwater Michigan Marina for a wear ring and they did 2 recalls on it.... Had plenty of recall kits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts