SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Looks pretty scraped up.

For $60-$70 shipped I would replace it and keep that one as a spare (if it is still pretty tight fight on the impeller).

·
Registered
45 Posts
Bummer....dropbox wouldn't let me see the picture....it wants me to create an account with them in order to view the picture.... :(

·
Registered
259 Posts
Bummer....dropbox wouldn't let me see the picture....it wants me to create an account with them in order to view the picture.... :(
You can just cancel through that account nonsense. I don't have a dropbox account, cancelled through the registration and then it showed me the picture.

·
Registered
45 Posts
You can just cancel through that account nonsense. I don't have a dropbox account, cancelled through the registration and then it showed me the picture.
Thanks a million peeler01 !!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, you surely tore that wear ring up. I'd replace it for sure. And also be looking at the impeller with an evil eye for signs of damage, especially since you already have everything apart. That's a real bummer after only 9 hours of riding. :(

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Impeller looks perfect. Going to order a stainless steel wear ring Monday and call it good. It runs fine now but feels like a bit of thrust is missing from when I originally got it. Thanks for the replies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts