SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before the Spark launched BRP noticed the growing used market and figured why not sell a new PWC for the price of a used. They have a hit.

Anyone think they might consider a similar strategy for ski doos? I hope so:D would love to see the rotax in a small and lightweight sled :D:D:D

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Would be great if they can apply the same engine and overall same idea to a ski doo, it will definitely be a hit. How much would you expect it to cost?

·
Registered
430 Posts
I've always wanted a snowmobile.

but don't really have anywhere to use it.

guess I could go out and ride it in the unplowed country. but what fun if I ride myself :D

I'll just stick to skiing.

$6500 doesnt seem like a bad deal.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Might get more use out of a snowmobile than a PWC now that I think about it. I think there is far less interest in snow mobiles than PWCs. I think that might prevent Ski doo from taking up the same strategy just because snow mobiles move in far less volume than PWCs.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Might get more use out of a snowmobile than a PWC now that I think about it. I think there is far less interest in snow mobiles than PWCs. I think that might prevent Ski doo from taking up the same strategy just because snow mobiles move in far less volume than PWCs.
You know it. ;)

You can even take a snowmobile on water, just make sure you don't stop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts